Monday, March 22, 2010

good lord my head feels funny. and there is a crazy rushing in my ears. It's been there for a while and I'm wondering if I should be worried. Probably not.

So I can't sleep. The past few weeks I go to bed, lie awake for three hours (at least) and then wake up intermittently for fear of sleeping through my alarm. And I always sleep through my alarm. Also my dreams are the stuff of acid trips. Although, not gonna lie, hot boys wrestling wolves = pretty freaking awesome. I might be sick.

I need a job.

I think I'm on the edge of having an anxiety attack. I'll just break down in the middle of the mall or something. "I just want to be a buttercup!" Kudos to me though, I manage to hide my crazy quite well, I think. Or not.

I discovered Sugar Mountain this weekend. Goodbye good dental health!

So tired...

2 comments:

  1. oh my tory.
    my thoughts on your thoughts are as follows:
    you need to change something up so that you are not stressed. why is tory stressed in the first place?
    once vee and i move you can take a vacation and stay with us for a few days.
    and i think this is one of those instances when you grab your good friend and say "you know sometimes i feel a bit funny!"

    and hiding crazy can only lead to it breeding in your subconcious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. normal is over rated anyways, crazy is best, hey look at me! crazy be aweshome! *twitch*

    also are your "acid trips" as bad as being chased by killer ducks? cause that'd be sad yet awesome at the same time

    sad to hear the sleep thing =( I've slept through my alarm many times, heck this morning I learned that all weekend my early alarm was on... woke me up early this morning, not at all the past two days... that's why I have the two... Given I still sleep through them the odd time, but the second one's helped, just a thought =)

    ReplyDelete