Saturday, September 25, 2010

We are all on drugs.

No, not all of us. Just me!

It's called Primidone and it's an anti-seizure medication. No, I haven't been harbouring a secret seizure disorder for years, it's also used in treating tremors.

Fun things:
- It makes you feel like you're perpetually tipsy. Everything is funny.
- Tremor is barely noticeable. I think anyways, but no one listens to the drunk girl.

Less fun things:
- I can't feel my arms. Well, I can, it just feels like they're asleep.
- Hand-eye coordination is off. It's very annoying when trying to type. It's a good thing I have spell check.
- Being perpetually tipsy is kind of annoying. You need to try extra hard to not fall down and then start freaking out because you can't feel your face. It's a little unnerving.
- I may or may not be able to drive. Luckily, I don't have to be anywhere for about an hour so I'm hoping some of the effects will wear off.

Assuming they do, the risk/side effects is/are totally worth it.


1 comment: