Thursday, April 15, 2010

LIBRARY!

i am sitting in the KPL (kitchener public library) and it is lovely. I love libraries. They embody everything that is good in the world. There is a man with crazy hair over in the corner. I don't know if i should compliment him on it? Would he be offended? I will just remain in awe from afar.

this is a comfy chair.

My neck really hurts. perhaps from sitting up all night watching films? probably...

trying to scout out an outlet so i can plug in and recharge. so far nothing...oh well i have 26 mins of battery left.

I hate people who talk on their cell phones in the library. There is a big sign in the front that says turn it off so TURN IT OFF! maybe if i throw this book he will shut up.

he's talking about Heroes. Asshole.

Did i mention i love the library? Someday i will go through with a shopping cart and check out all the books that look remotely interesting to me. Then i will take three weeks and read them all! librarians tend to hate me

i want fish and chips.

phone man wants someone to move out. wasnt paying attention. dont care.

If the library was a person, I would marry it.

Know who was cool? Machiavelli. I have his book, the Prince, but I have yet to read it. It's funky and purple. Ooo this music is so funky, it makes me want to obey the law!

Should i move next to cute studious looking boy who also is using a mac? He's hogging the closest outlet...I think i shall.

Enjoy, B!


1 comment:

  1. thanks T!
    maybe you can strike up a conversation with this mac boy?
    and your mention of a writer i did not know has worm-holed me into wikipedia for the rest of the day! thanks!

    ReplyDelete