Monday, April 26, 2010

rum at 2 AM may or may not prove to be a good idea...

i had the happiest weekend. I saw a friend I hadn't hung out with in some time, soaked up some vitamin D, and was threatened by an old man with a maple syrup bottle.

I have a tasty pina colada cooler. It is tasty. I really want chicken strips :)

So I am teaching a friend of mine how to enjoy alcohol in return for piano lessons. Should be good times!

I need both a Cosmo magazine and a drink...I need sexy advice and in the absence of girl-friends who have such knowledge, I need a Cosmo.

So apparently I'm posing for a friend picture-takingness. good times? we shall see.

I'm listening to Marianas Trench. I like this song *inserts lyrics*

You never really wanted it
You'll settle for a bit of it
We started with a big bang
And now it's comming back again

Hey, don't you feel it now?
My shiny side down
Hey, burning brighter still
And you're getting sick
And you're feeling it

It'll wear you down and wear you down
You chase it, breathing in and out and in and out
They'll push you up against the wall, against the wall
You didn't think you'd feel it all but you were wrong about it
Push


It's actually about heroin addiction but i like it.


1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you enjoyed the weekend. it was a very happy time :)

    ReplyDelete