Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jam Haus

So I'm at B and V's house in Guelph. I have been drinking and I have lucky charms on the inside of my tummy and a warm kitty on the outside. It is nice. (B, I will not eat all the lucky charms this time, i promise).

So my ex acquired a new girlfriend today. Frankly, i have mixed feelings. I do not envy her or have feelings of jealousy, but i am a bit confused. I was supposed to be the clever one who moved on to bigger and smarter things (and by bigger i mean taller ;)) but I'm still more or less where i was a year or so ago. This seems wrong.

On the bright side, I have several sexy boys who are fond of me, and decent in bed. I also have friends who are sexy, fond of me and are generally good eggs. Once i get into uni, get un house and start doing something worthwhile, hopefully my mindset will turn around.

Depressed Tory is no fun, I do not like her.

Perhaps some more alcohol!

1 comment: