Friday, March 27, 2009

Late night thoughts

SO!

I bought 4 chairs today. They may or may not be patio furniture. I do not know and i do not care. The reason for all my hording of household items and furniture is my eagerness to move out. And when this time comes, i plan to be fully equipped! 

It's kind of funny that i'm so psyched about moving out. My family is tolerable (i suppose :)) and generally i am quite content.

But i do need some element of freedom in my life and i am certain my relationship with my parents can only improve once i stop lying and sneaking around! More revolutionary thoughts to follow.

funny story about celery: the amish/mennonites give it as a wedding present because it is supposed to help fertility. Judging from the huge sizes of their families, i'm gonna say it works. back in the day they said it was asparagus. who knows?

I can't find my chapstick :( and contrary to the oh-so-popular kate perry song, cherry chapstick doesn't taste like anything. It smells tasty and so one might be fooled into thinking that it tastes good, but it's all an elaborate lie. My brother once ate a stick of cherry chapstick.

i don't wear pink. i didn't used to wear it on principle and now i can't buy it. It's like if i picked it up in a store something drastic would happen. It makes me feel like i betrayed some inner part of me. How odd is that? 

Also i think anyone who has known me for any length of time would have a heart attack if they saw me wearing pink. i might do it just for kicks :)

2 comments:

  1. i ate chap stick once as a child also.
    i have pink jammies (they were a gift) and a pink shirt. at first they felt weird, but then i remembered that i really don't care that much about clothing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish celery didn't just taste like watery strings. just puttin' that out there.

    ReplyDelete